Join Our Team
We’re looking for a talented Account Executive to join our South Mississippi Sales Team!
PK Media is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic, and innovative addition to our team in the form of an Account Executive. Parents & Kids is 100% advertiser supported. We are able to create and share our content due to the critical benefits we provide to our paying advertisers. As an Account Executive, you’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base.
A major portion of the sales function in our organization is client retention alongside lead generation. This includes supervising all aspects of a client’s contract with Parents & Kids. It also includes basic customer service best practices and a substantial investment in relationship building. Parents & Kids doesn’t buy into the cold-calling, numbers-focused sales mentality. We offer a product that works for our advertisers and is heavily sought out and desired in the community.
This position is a commission based, work-from-home position, which offers the opportunity to work at your own schedule and to develop a customer base for a significant income! We are specifically looking for someone in the Pine Belt/Hattiesburg Area to focus on growing and developing, alongside our other staff in the area, our South Mississippi issue and presence. The following responsibilities are key to this position:
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- Assist clients to determine client objectives and match client objectives with suitable Parents & Kids media services
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep meticulous records of sales, data, and contract paperwork
- Manage client media packages from development to execution to results analysis
- Use Magazine Manager, Microsoft Office and other appropriate tools to manage work flow
- Communicate with clients through all phases of media campaigns
- Assist in revenue collections and accounts receivable
- Other duties as assigned
We believe Parents & Kids is a great place to work! We love our culture and our people. In order to maintain that culture and continue to fulfill our mission, all candidates will be held to a certain standard, which is detailed below:
- Belief in Parents & Kids mission to strengthen families and grow businesses
- Optimistic outlook
- Team spirit
- Appropriate work ethic
- Time management skills and punctuality
- Comfort with a changing, fast paced work environment
- Ability to self-motivate
- Brainstorming propensity
- Ability to listen to clients before advising them
- Responsiveness to changing needs of advertisers and the company
- Polished communication skills
- Desire to improve and grow as a person and employee
- Willingness to accept additional responsibilities as skills increase
In addition to a competitive, commission-based salary, with this position, Parents & Kids offers the flexibility of working from home. We offer significant flexibility when it comes to scheduling. We are proud of our culture and friendly atmosphere and work hard to maintain it. We consistently have training and professional development initiatives and opportunities. Healthcare benefits can be qualified for and earned as well.