Have Some Fun Learning
While we are all trying to figure out how to embrace our time in isolation at home with our kids, here are some fun things to do together! Hope you enjoy some of these.
Here are some fun links to learn with.
• ClickSchooling brings you daily recommendations by email for entertaining websites that help your kids learn. https://clickschooling.com/
• Printable board games, activities and more for phonics and reading all using evidence-based methods. Can be customized to any student’s needs including creating flashcards for other subjects. https://dogonalogbooks.com/printables/
• Miscellaneous games for all subjects k-8 https://www.funbrain.com/
• Games, quizzes and fact sheets take kids on a journey through time. https://www.bbc.co.uk/history/forkids/
• Ask Dr. Universe is a science-education project from Washington State University. Kids can send Dr. Universe any question they may have about history, geography, plants, animals, technology, engineering, math, culture, and more. https://askdruniverse.wsu.edu/