Getting Through the Scientific Method
While we are all trying to figure out how to embrace our time in isolation at home with our kids, here are some fun things to do together! Hope you enjoy some of these.
Here are some links to learn more science.
• Just explore, have fun, and learn some science along the way. https://thehappyscientist.com/
• Learn all about cells https://www.cellsalive.com/
• A human visualization platform that allows students to explore the human body in really cool ways. https://human.biodigital.com/login?returnUrl=/dashboard
• Innerbody explores the 11 bodily systems in depth. With interactive models and detailed explanations, this website will help them learn more about the internal mechanics of the amazing human body. https://www.innerbody.com/htm/body.html
• Science and math labs and simulations https://phet.colorado.edu/