While we are all trying to figure out how to embrace our time in isolation at home with our kids, here are some fun things to do together! Hope you enjoy some of these.
Here are some Science links for you next experiment.
• Science simulations, scientist profiles, and other digital resources for middle school science and high school biology https://sepuplhs.org/
• A collection of hundreds of free K-12 STEM resources, from standalone models and simulations to short activities and week long sequences of curriculum materials. https://learn.concord.org/
• Science projects that can be completed with or without Internet access https://sciencespot.net/Pages/classhome.html
• Next Generation Science video game focused on middle school where students directly engage in science phenomena as they solve problems. https://www.tytoonline.com/
• Tons of science experiments that you can do at home. https://www.stevespanglerscience.com/lab/experiments/