Work on your Reading
While we are all trying to figure out how to embrace our time in isolation at home with our kids, here are some fun things to do together! Hope you enjoy some of these.
Here are some links to help you with your reading.
• Free printable K-8 Reading and Math activity packs (available in English and Spanish) https://www.curriculumassociates.com/supporting-students-aw…
• Engaging reading game for grades 2-8 that combines strategy, engagement, and imaginative reading passages to create a fun, curriculum-aligned literacy game. https://www.squigglepark.com/dreamscape/
• ReadWorks is an online resource of reading passages and lesson plans for students of all levels K-12. https://www.readworks.org/
• The Shurley English program for grades K-8 provides a clear, logical, and concrete approach to language arts. https://www.shurley.com/
• Reading passages for grades 3-12, with reading comprehension and discussion questions. https://www.commonlit.org/