While we are all trying to figure out how to embrace our time in isolation at home with our kids, here are some fun things to do together! Hope you enjoy some of these.
Here are some links to get you moving.
• Movement and mindfulness videos created by child development experts. https://www.gonoodle.com/
• Free at-home kids yoga lesson plans https://littletwistersyoga.com/online-store/
• Kid-friendly workouts — choose from Strength for Kids, Agility for Kids, Flexibility and Balance for Kids, Warm-Up for Kids, Cooldown for Kids, Stand Up and Move for Kids, OR create your own custom kid workout. https://app.sworkit.com/collections/kids-workouts
• At home OT, PT, and ST resources designed to build skills in children through movement and play. https://www.theottoolbox.com/
• Educational brain breaks to help students review essential literacy and math skills, while getting in some exercise. Find over 900 videos to help your child keep learning at home and burn off some extra energy. Our site is best used for ages 4-8. https://fluencyandfitness.com/register/school-closures/