While we are all trying to figure out how to embrace our time in isolation at home with our kids, here are some fun things to do together! Hope you enjoy some of these.
Here are some links to get you into making music.
• Sight reading and sight singing practice exercises. https://www.sightreadingfactory.com/
• Music practice transformed. https://www.smartmusic.com/
• Lets kids play instruments online. Instruments include the guitar, piano, pan flute, drums, and bongos. https://www.virtualmusicalinstruments.com/
• A large selection of fun songs to help teach preschool and kindergarten students. https://www.songsforteaching.com/preschoolkindergarten.htm
• The Theta Music Trainer offers a series of online courses and games for ear training and music theory. https://trainer.thetamusic.com/en