Passing the Time Reading
While we are all trying to figure out how to embrace our time in isolation at home with our kids, here are some fun things to do together! Hope you enjoy some of these.
Wether you are learning to read or looking for a nice story here are some links to dive into.
• Novel Effect makes storytime a little more fun for kids (and grown-ups too!) As you read out loud from print books (or ebooks!) music, sound effects, and character voices play at just the right moment, adjusting and responding to your voice. https://noveleffect.com/
• Short videos and readings that answer various burning questions for students. There are vocabulary challenges and comprehension questions. http://wonderopolis.org/
• Free stories online ages 3-12 https://www.freechildrenstories.com/
• Phonics and learning to read https://readingeggs.com/
• Phonics worksheets for kids https://www.funfonix.com/