Learning to Write
While we are all trying to figure out how to embrace our time in isolation at home with our kids, here are some fun things to do together! Hope you enjoy some of these.
Here are some links to get started with a pen in your hand.
• Online curriculum that builds better writers. https://www.noredink.com/
• Randomly generates 356,300,262,144 story starters https://thestorystarter.com/
• Grammar practice for middle grades https://www.classroomcereal.com/
• Work on the 8 parts of speech https://www.grammaropolis.com/
• Teaches students how to write a paragraph through interactive online tutorial http://www.paragraphpunch.com/