Music for Your Ears
While we are all trying to figure out how to embrace our time in isolation at home with our kids, here are some fun things to do together! Hope you enjoy some of these.
• Music is for everyone https://musiclab.chromeexperiments.com/Experiments
• Poetry and music https://www.thewell.world/mindful-mu…/mindful-poetry-moments
• Introductory and intermediate music theory lessons, exercises, ear trainers, and calculators. https://www.musictheory.net/
• Prodigies is a colorful music curriculum for kids 1-12 that will teach your kids how to play their first instrument, how to sing in tune & how to understand the language of music! 21 for free https://prodigiesmusic.com/
• QuaverMusic is offering free access to general music activities to all impacted schools, including free student access at-home https://www.quavermusic.com/info/at-home-resources/