By the Number
While we are all trying to figure out how to embrace our time in isolation at home with our kids, here are some fun things to do together! Hope you enjoy some of these.
Flex your Math brain with these links.
• Math practice from counting to algebra and geometry http://www.mathscore.com/
• Math as a fun part of your daily family routine http://bedtimemath.org/
• Elem Math through 6th grade https://boddlelearning.com/
• Geometry https://www.canfigureit.com/
• K-8 online math program that looks at how a student is solving problems to adjust accordingly and build a unique learning path for them. https://www.dreambox.com/at-home