Around the World
Who thought being in isolation at home would open so many opportunities to travel?! We’re talking about virtual travel, of course. But it can be almost equally exciting as the real thing. Hope you enjoy some of these resources!
Take a journey around the world and learn a new language, too.
• This Virtual Tour of the Great Wall of China is beautiful and makes history come to life. https://www.thechinaguide.com/destinati…/great-wall-of-china
• This iconic museum located in the heart of London allows virtual visitors to tour the Great Court and discover the ancient Rosetta Stone and Egyptian mummies. https://britishmuseum.withgoogle.com/
• Travel to Paris, France to see amazing works of art at The Louvre with this virtual field trip. https://www.louvre.fr/en/visites-en-ligne
• Resources for Spanish practice https://www.difusion.com/campus/
• Chinese learning activities https://chalkacademy.com/